Wednesday 30 January 2013

If I had Instagram....


Here would be some of my shots from the week so far:


My new bargain find, I stumbled across it while in a local charity shop and had to have it.
It was originally from Primark for £8 (still had tags and padding inside!)
but was on offer for £3 so who was i to say no hay.


Everyone has that one warm drink that gets them through the long winter nights, right?
From hot chocolate with all the trimmings or a good hearty cuppa tea, mine just
happens to be Cranberry & Raspberry instant tea in my funky 
cupcake flask. 
Don't judge me, i think its cute also it has the added bonus of being less likely for me
to become a burns victim from fatal spillages. 


Loving these little beauties at the minute:
We have Maybelline 24 hour stay foundation, Revlon lip butter in Red Velvet,
an EOS balm in a mangoy flavour and Rimmel glam eye mascara.


A gorgeous canvas i found for £2 to hang above me bed, cute ain't it :)

I shall hopefully be on Instagram before long so keep your eyes peeled for that, i shall be snap happy i fear.

Kel x

2 comments:

  1. Great post! That's such a cute bag, what a great find! And I also have the lip butter in Red Velvet and been using it a ton this month as well :)

    PS. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. You don't have to do it if you don't want to but I wanted to let you know that I've been enjoying your blog! http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca/2013/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. O thank you, i love hunting for bargains he he. Its a lovely deep red isn't it and really works in the winter months!
    O My God, thank you so much that is really sweet of you to think of me! Course i will do it, I'm really pleased you like my blog and it means a lot to me to have your support :) xx

    ReplyDelete